Thursday, March 15, 2007

What do pastries have to do with it?

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. Some of you are probably wondering why I named my blog Romance Cupcake. Yes, I have a reason and it's a good reason. I'm pretty much a creampuff. I don't do controversy. I'm here to talk about the things that I like with a positive attitude. You won't see me bashing anyone or anything. I might have some strong opinions, but I usually have a very positive attitude. I'm here to have fun. So, I'll feature stuff about romance, love, current events, my book releases, (gotta get in those shameless plugs), books I'm reading, will read, and books I think you might like. I'll also be giving away prizes when I hold contests or giveaways. Stay tuned for my very first contest coming up soon.


No comments: